Your personal property is just that — personal. No one else has the same assets, risks and vulnerabilities you do, so it’s critical that your coverage is as individualized as your needs.
We’re your partner in protecting the assets you’ve worked so hard for. We take the time to talk to you, to see the world through your eyes and to understand your goals. You need a solution designed specifically for you, your assets, your lifestyle and your personal situation. We’ll work with you to make sure your coverage is tailored to meet your needs.
We can offer a personalized, objective risk assessment that creates a comprehensive picture of your assets and objectively assesses what’s needed to protect your future. Then we’re able to design a strategy for your unique needs. By sharing the nuances of certain risks and their potential damage, we can give you the information you need to make truly informed decisions — and rest easy.
We’re not a “once and done” kind of company. Life changes, and so will your protection needs. Once a year – and anytime your goals shift or the unexpected happens – we take a close look at your entire insurance program.
We’re able to:
· Review your coverages and look for gaps
· Make sure coverage limits are where they need to be
· Market your coverage to ensure the best placement and price
· Evaluate your program components against new marketplace trends
No matter how unique your coverage requirements are, we have the technical expertise and deep industry knowledge needed to untangle complexity, find better ways and answer questions with facts. Our insurance solutions, backed by some of the very best insurance underwriters, include high limits of excess liability coverage and protection for:
· Homeowners, farm and ranch
· Watercraft and yachts
· Personal aviation and aircraft
· Secondary and seasonal homes
· Group excess programs
· Flood insurance and excess flood
· Rental properties
· Automobiles, including antique and recreational vehicles
· Valuable personal property, jewelry, fine art and wines
· Personal families and kidnap & ransom
· Domestic staff